- Tracking the Inflation Reduction Act: Benefits to Date from America, May 22, 2023
- Key Environmental Issues in U.S. EPA Region 2, May 19, 2023
- Climate Litigation: this time, it's personal, May 11, 2023.
- Model Legislation to Advance Ocean Carbon Dioxide Removal Research, May 11, 2023.
- Webinar: Does Antitrust Help or Hinder Sustainability?, April 25, 2023.
- Advisory Opinions on Climate Change: An Overview of a Quarter of Simultaneous Requests, April 27, 2023.
- The Fourth Annual Earth Day Climate Change Symposium – Climate Change: An Accelerating Transformation, April 20, 2023.
- The Climate Docket at the European Court of Human Rights, March 23, 2023
- Climate justice for children and future generations: current trends in climate change litigation and children’s rights law, March 3, 2023
- U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse discusses dark money in politics, Supreme Court at visit to Columbia, Columbia Spectator. Video is available here.
- Just Transition Litigation in Latin America: Initial Lessons
- Protection and Management of New York's Natural Resources
- Prospects for Climate Action under a Biden Administration
- Youth Climate Litigation: Fighting for the Future
- Building Power in the Environmental Movement Series: Environmental Justice and New York’s Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act
- 2nd Annual Earth Day Climate Change Symposium
- Protecting Indigenous and Impacted Communities in a Global Energy Transition
- Fair Winds and Following Seas: The Past, Present, and Future of Offshore Wind
- The Grande- Synthe Decisions: A Conversation with the Judges of the French Council of State
- Carbon Border Adjustments in the EU, the US, and Beyond: Economic, Legal, Political, and GHG Accounting Aspects
- The Legal Protection of the Amazon: Current and Future Trends
- New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund 2nd Virtual Roundtable: The Climate Leadership and Community Protection Act & Building Emissions
- New York League of Conservation Voters Education Fund 3rd Virtual Roundtable: Reducing GHG Emissions from the Transportation Sector
- Legal Pathways to Deep Decarbonization in the United States
- Implementing New York's New Climate Law
- Should storm surge barriers be built to protect NY & NJ from flooding?