Image Carousel with 7 slides
A carousel is a rotating set of images. Use the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide
The Sabin Center develops legal techniques to fight climate change, trains students and lawyers in their use, and provides up-to-date resources on key topics in climate change law and regulation.
- Electricity operators must wake up to climate change -- or brace for summer outages, op-ed by Romany Webb, May 19, 2022
- New Sabin Center White Paper Recommends Legal Steps Legal Steps to Help New Jersey Meet GHG Reduction & Environmental Justice Goals, by Jennifer Danis and Zoe Makoul, May 4, 2022
- We are hiring! Our four available positions can be found here.
- Removing Carbon Dioxide Through Artificial Upwelling and Downwelling: Legal Challenges and Opportunities, by Romany M. Webb, Korey Silverman-Roati, and Michael B. Gerrard, May 10, 2022
- Incorporating Climate Change in NEPA Reviews: Recommendations for Reform, by Michael Burger, Romany M. Webb, and Jessica Wentz, May 2, 2022
- A Pause on Proof-of-Work: The New York State Executive Branch's Authority to Enact a Moratorium on the Permitting of Consolidated Proof-of-Work Cryptocurrency Mining Facilities, by Jacob Elkin, March 18, 2022
- Regulation of Polyfluoroalkyl Chemicals in New York, by Michael B. Gerrard and Edward McTiernan, New York Law Journal, March 9, 2022
News and Events
- News: New climate frontier: Gender-based lawsuits, E&E News, May 13, 2022
- Philippines inquiry finds polluters liable for rights violations, urging litigation, Climate Home News. May 5, 2022
Climate Law Blog
- REMOVING CARBON DIOXIDE THROUGH ARTIFICIAL UPWELLING AND DOWNWELLING: LEGAL CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES, by Romany M. Webb, May 10, 2022
- Incorporating Climate Change in NEPA Reviews: Recommendations for Reform, by Romany Webb, May 2, 2022