Image Carousel with 7 slides
A carousel is a rotating set of images. Use the previous and next buttons to change the displayed slide
The Sabin Center develops legal techniques to fight climate change, trains students and lawyers in their use, and provides up-to-date resources on key topics in climate change law and regulation.
- New Sabin Center White Paper Recommends Legal Steps Legal Steps to Help New Jersey Meet GHG Reduction & Environmental Justice Goals, by Jennifer Danis and Zoe Makoul, May 4, 2022
- Incorporating Climate Change in NEPA Reviews: Recommendations for Reform, by Romany Webb, May 2, 2022
- We are hiring! Our four available positions can be found here.
- Removing Carbon Dioxide Through Artificial Upwelling and Downwelling: Legal Challenges and Opportunities, by Romany M. Webb, Korey Silverman-Roati, and Michael B. Gerrard, May 10, 2022
- Incorporating Climate Change in NEPA Reviews: Recommendations for Reform, by Michael Burger, Romany M. Webb, and Jessica Wentz, May 2, 2022
- A Pause on Proof-of-Work: The New York State Executive Branch's Authority to Enact a Moratorium on the Permitting of Consolidated Proof-of-Work Cryptocurrency Mining Facilities, by Jacob Elkin, March 18, 2022
- Regulation of Polyfluoroalkyl Chemicals in New York, by Michael B. Gerrard and Edward McTiernan, New York Law Journal, March 9, 2022
- Evaluating Climate Risk in NEPA Reviews: Current Practices and Recommendations for Reform, by Romany M. Webb, Michael Panfil, Stephanie H. Jones, and Dena Adler, February 15, 2022
- Biden's climate promises require oil and gas leasing reform, op-ed by Romany Webb, The Hill, February 3, 2022
News and Events
- Events: National fair shares in GHG mitigation: impact for climate change litigation, May 10, 2022. Register here.
- News: EXPLAINER: Can climate change be solved by pricing carbon? Sentinel-Tribune, April 25, 2022
- Youth-led climate change lawsuits are increasing across the country, ABC News, April 22, 2022
Climate Law Blog
- REMOVING CARBON DIOXIDE THROUGH ARTIFICIAL UPWELLING AND DOWNWELLING: LEGAL CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES, by Romany M. Webb, May 10, 2022
- GUEST COMMENTARY: INTER-AMERICAN COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS’ FIRST RESOLUTION ON THE CLIMATE EMERGENCY: IMPLICATIONS FOR CLIMATE LITIGATION, by Pedro Cisterna-Gaete and Maria Antonia Tigre, April 11, 2022