Climate Action Council
Climate Justice Working Group
Monday, March 27, 2023
1:00 p.m. ET
This meeting will include the vote on the final Disadvantaged Communities criteria. Members of the public can observe the meeting in person at the locations below. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to attend the meeting in person.
- NY Green Bank, Alistair W.C. Clark Boardroom, 1333 Broadway, Suite 300, New York, NY 10018
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) 15 Columbia Circle, Plattsburgh Conference Room, Albany, NY 12203
- DEC Region 5 Office, 1115 NYS Rt. 86, Ray Brook, NY 12977
- DEC Region 8 Office, 6274 East Avon-Lima Rd., Avon, NY 14414
- DEC Region 9 Office, 700 Delaware Ave. Buffalo, NY 14209
Members of the public can also view the meeting via webcast by using the Webex information below. Pre-registration is strongly recommended to view the meeting via webcast.
Webinar password: welcome3.27.23 (93526633 from phones)
Webinar number: 2331 830 0087
Join by phone: +1-518-549-0500
Access code: 2331 830 0087
This meeting will also be recorded and posted on the Climate Act website within three days, or as soon as practicable.