Nationwide policy change is the best and only real hope for systemic action at the scale and timeline required to avert disaster.
Come learn about 9 specific bills in Congress that will shape the future of our planet - if we can pass them.
★ Climate Crisis Policy
★ Columbia University Sabin Center for Climate Change Law
★ Columbia University, Teachers College, Program in Nutrition, Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy
★ Center for Earth Ethics
★ Family Farm Action
★ Project Drawdown NYC
★ Others TBA
1. Lead Congressional Sponsors and Legislative Directors.
2. Lead Organizations backing Climate Bills (below).
3. The Climate Crisis Policy Digest.
4. Columbia University Sabin Center for Climate Change Law.
FEDERAL CLIMATE BILLS
1. Agriculture Resilience Act
2. Climate Stewardship Act
3. Food & Agribusiness Merger Moratorium Act
4. American Innovation & Manufacturing Act
5. Break Free from Plastics Pollution Act
6. Climate Leadership and Environmental Action for Our Nation's Future Act (CLEAN Future Act)
7. American Energy Innovation Act
8. Ban Fracking Act
9. Carbon Action Rebate Act